For a quick, easy and irresistible appetizer, focaccia is always in fashion. This new spin on the old world favorite features flat crescent rolls baked golden brown, topped with a delicious cream cheese and Yucatan Guacamole spread, and sprinkled with savory bits of bacon, diced plum tomato, Feta cheese, and sliced olives.
- 1 16 ounce container Yucatan Spicy Guacamole
- 2 tubes (eight ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 12 ounces sliced bacon, diced or 3.5 ounce package (about 15 slices) fully cooked bacon
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 plum tomatoes, small diced
- 1 small can sliced ripe olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and pat into an ungreased 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan; sealing seams and perforations and building up edges.
- Using a fork prick the dough all over. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- In a large skillet cook bacon (or reheat bacon if using precooked) until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and Yucatan Guacamole until smooth. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bacon, tomatoes and olives. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into squares.