Far East meets Southwest with these delicious and nutritious spring rolls stuffed with delectable shrimp, julienned cucumber and carrots, pea shoots, plus the tantalizing taste of Yucatan Guacamole. A fresh and flavorful way to get your party rolling.
- 4 rice wrappers
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, precooked
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1/2 English cucumber, julienned
- 1 package pea shoots
- 1 8 ounce container Authentic (or your favorite variety) Yucatan Guacamole
- Slice the shrimp in half-lengthwise.
- Soak 1 rice wrapper for about 15-20 seconds in water until wrapper starts to soften. Remove to a workable surface (letting as much water drain off as possible) such a as cutting board.
- Spread half the rice wrapper with Yucatan Guacamole (about 2-3 tablespoons) and layer carrots, cucumber, and pea shoots on top. Roll up burrito style.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate and cut the rolls crosswise into 1-2 inch pieces when ready to serve.