- 1- 16 ounce container of Yucatan Mild or Organic Guacamole
- 1- 16 ounce container of Yucatan Spicy or Authentic Guacamole
- 3/4 cup frozen sweet corn
- 3/4 cup canned fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Combine Yucatan Guacamole, sweet corn, tomatoes, and red onion in a bowl. Mix until blended, season with cilantro, lime juice and freshly ground pepper. Let set at least ½ hour so the sweet corn thaws. Serve with tortilla chips. For a less spicy guacamole use Yucatan Mild or Organic Guacamole.
Makes about 3 cups.