- 1 cup Yucatan Authentic Guacamole
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- Chopped cilantro for garnish, optional
- 1/2 French bread baguette or 1- 7 ounce package mini pita rounds
- Olive oil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut baguette diagonally into slices, brush with olive oil and bake on a sheet pan until lightly toasted. Alternately separate pita rounds, brush with olive oil and toast. Remove from oven and let cool. Combine goat cheese and Yucatan Guacamole and mix to combine. Top each toast or pita with guacamole and diced tomato. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Makes about 20.