Delicious Tofu Veggie Roll-Up
- 1 lb medium firm tofu, pressed to get the moisture out
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, washed, dried, stems removed, chopped
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 12 oz of Yucatan® Guacamole
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
Put tofu in a bowl, mash and mix with tahini, beat until very smooth. Add green pepper, scallions, parsley & Tamari (not the spinach, bean sprouts, or avocado) and stir until thick. Lay out your tortillas, spread a thin line of tahini down the center of each. Top with 1/2 cup of tofu, tahini and veggie mix, spread evenly. Add sprout, spinach and 2 oz of Yucatan® Guacamole. Roll up & serve. -Repeat process for remaining tortillas.
Makes 6 servings.