Beer Marinated Chicken Tacos
- For the marinade
- 1 cup dark Mexican beer, such as Negra Modelo
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups of Yucatan® Guacamole
- 8-12 taco size corn tortillas or flour if you prefer
Mix the first 7 ingredients for the marinade together in a small bowl. Place the chicken thighs in a large Ziploc bag and pour in the marinade. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours to overnight. Heat up grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from the refrigerator. Grill chicken until fully cooked and browned on both sides, about 4 5 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Cut chicken into thin strips. While the chicken is resting, warm tortillas on the grill until pliable, about 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. To assemble, spread a heaping spoonful of Yucatan® Guacamole along the middle of each tortilla. Pile with chicken slices and serve.
Makes 4-6 servings.