A chunky mix of sweet corn, red onion, fire-roasted tomatoes and Yucatan Guacamole makes this delicious dip a mini-meal on a chip. With lime juice, cilantro, and black pepper to taste, it's perfect for picnics, game days, and gatherings.
- 1- 16 ounce container of Yucatan Mild or Organic Guacamole
- 1- 16 ounce container of Yucatan Spicy or Authentic Guacamole
- 3/4 cup frozen sweet corn
- 3/4 cup canned fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine Yucatan Guacamole, sweet corn, tomatoes, and red onion in a bowl. Mix until blended, season with cilantro, lime juice and freshly ground pepper.
- Let set at least ½ hour so the sweet corn thaws.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- For a less spicy guacamole use Yucatan Mild or Organic Guacamole.