How can something so simple be so satisfying? Start with lightly toasted baguette slices or mini pita bread rounds brushed with olive oil, top with a generous spread of goat cheese and Yucatan Guacamole, add diced plum tomato, and sprinkle cilantro. Prepared in minutes. Devoured in seconds.
- 1 cup Yucatan Authentic Guacamole
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- Chopped cilantro for garnish, optional
- 1/2 French bread baguette or 1- 7 ounce package mini pita rounds
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut baguette diagonally into slices, brush with olive oil and bake on a sheet pan until lightly toasted. Alternately separate pita rounds, brush with olive oil and toast.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Combine goat cheese and Yucatan Guacamole and mix to combine.
- Top each toast or pita with guacamole and diced tomato. Garnish with cilantro if desired.