A creamy, flavorful, and versatile dip that's simple, easy to prepare, and sure to please. Made with Yucatan Mild or Organic Guacamole, buttermilk, anchovy paste, and fresh herbs including mint, cilantro, tarragon and parsley, the taste is downright heavenly.
- 1- 16 ounce container of Yucatan Mild or Organic Guacamole
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 anchovies, packed in oil, minced and made into paste with side of knife
- herbs, such as mint, cilantro, tarragon, parsley, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the Yucatan Guacamole, buttermilk, and anchovies in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, season with pepper.
- Place mixture in a serving bowl, top with chopped herbs of choice and surround with endive leaves.
- You can also serve with other assorted vegetables or tortilla chips.